Everest Poker Room Review
Everest Poker is home for many European players. The site support 16 languages among them are English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Norwegian, Dutch, Danish, Swedish and more. With a large team of players and a growing potential, this is a terrific poker site.
Currently the only poker games available are Texas Hold'em and Omaha, but there are plans to add more new games and get the site bigger and better.
The action in the tables is big, since the players who come to play at Everest Poker come to play specifically Hold'em or Omaha. So keep in mind that you have good players to play against and the challenge is not bad at all.
Click the images to view their full size. Click on their right or left side to view the next or the previous image.
Deposit and Withdrawals
Deposit Options: Visa, MasterCard, Moneybookers, Neteller, Click2Pay, Paysafe card, bank draft and ECO Card (French, Spanish, German, and Greek) and 1PAY.
Withdrawal Options: Visa, Mastercard, Moneybookers, Neteller, Click2Pay and check.
Support is available by e-mail and is offered in 16 different languages including English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Hebrew, Arabic and more.
Everest Poker has a variety of tournaments and Sit-N-Go's to choose from, so there is enough games and action for everyone.
You will find here scheduled tournaments with a particular date and time. These tournaments are announced in advance and a lot of them have huge prize pools. Buy-ins in these tournaments range from $1.00 to $109 and the prizes are extremely rewarding.
There are satellites to other big prize tournaments as well as to big poker events like the European Poker Tour (EPT) and the Spanish Poker Tour (SPT).
Other tournaments you can find here are: Rebuy tournaments where you will be allowed to purchase an additional stack of chips for an additional fee; Rebuy + Add-On tournaments; Deep Stack tournaments, where players start the tournament with 2,500 chips instead of the regular 1,000 chips; Turbo tournaments where the blinds and antes are raised every 4 minutes instead of the regular 10 minutes; and Speed tournaments where you will have only 15 seconds to decide how to play your hand, so the competition can get quite intense.
Everest Poker also offers two types of SNG tournaments. You can play in a Single Table SNG, where the action is exciting, fast and your goal is to eliminate the other players in your table to get the big prize. There are 6-seat and 10-seat tables in this SNG tournament, so all you have to do is to eliminate 5 or 9 other players and the cash prize is all yours.
The second type of the SNG tournaments Everest Poker offers is the Multi-Table SNG, where you will be facing against more than 10 players for even a bigger prize then before. Here are the various choices for the Multi-Table Sit-N-Go:
18 seats (6 seats * 3 tables)
30 seats (10 seats * 3 tables)
54 seats (6 seats * 9 tables)
90 seats (10 seats * 9 tables)
120 seats (6 seats * 20 tables)
150 seats (10 seats * 15 tables)
Signup & Bonuses
Everest Poker grants you a bonus for up to $100 just for playing there. While you are playing the real money tables, your bonus is converted into cash paid directly to your account.
- Qualify for the EPT. Nico Behling is an on-line Everest Poker player who qualified the EPT from the site. He won second place in the tournament and took home a total amount of 205,000 Euro! Try your luck and poker skills and you can win a $15,000 prize package and play the EPT Grand Finale!
- Qualify for the SPT. Everest Poker is sponsoring eight live events in great cities across Spain and you can win a seat for the Spanish Poker Tour. Qualifying will be available through tournaments all year long.
- Tournament Leaderboards. Playing in Everest Poker means collecting points as well. The more you play, the more you can collect and win big prizes on a weekly and monthly basis. There are leaderboards for low and high stakes, so you can choose the games suited to your level and still win great prizes. The high stakes players can win up to 80,000 points a week and 200,000 points a month. The low stakes players can win up to 15,000 points a week and 37,500 points a month, which is a lot as well.
- $2,500 Bankroll Builder Freeroll. There are a number of ways to qualify for this tournament. The first is through the Beginners Only Daily, which is restricted to new players and is free to enter. The top 50 players advance to the finals. The second way is through the Regular Daily, which is open to all players and has a minimum buy-in. The top 25 players advance to the finals. The last way is through the Finale Direct Buy-In, where you enter the finals directly.
- Three of a Kind. Play in three tournaments + one progressive jackpot to win your share of over $3,500! There are various ways to win:
Averaging the best finish in 3 tournaments
Finishing in the money in 2 out of 3 tournaments
Finishing in the money in all 3 tournaments
Reaching the final table in 2 out 3 tournaments
Making the final table in all 3 tournaments
Winning 2 out of 3 tournaments
Winning all 3 tournaments
The more you achieve the more percentages from the jackpot you will win!
- Winner Takes All Tournaments – these tournaments start 15 minutes past the hour, every hour. Each tournament will run until there is only one winner who has all the chips. That gives you 24 chances a day to win it all! This tournament will also will also be featured in formats of: Freezeout (no rebuys), Single Rebuy and Unlimited Rebuy.