Noble Poker Room Review
Noble Poker is a brand new poker software that shares the same network with Party Poker.
It has a clean and clear interface, it is more than welcoming to play its various types of games, and there are always players eager to play some poker and win some cash.
There are always new promotions and satellites to big events like the WPT, the Irish Winter and much more, so you'll always find here some action and good poker.
Noble Poker has everything to offer. From No-Limit Texas Hold'em and Omaha Hi-Lo to Five Card Stud, Seven Card Stud and much more!
The blinds change according to the type of a game you wish to play. If you wish to play No-Limit Texas Hold'em, your minimum blind is $0.01/$0.02 and the maximum is $200/$400.
If it's Omaha poker action you are after, the blinds will range from $0.01/$0.02 and up to $100/$200.
The number of players range from tables for 2 players (heads-up), to tables for 6 and 10 players.
No matter what poker game you prefer, you'll find here almost every poker game you desire, as well as the blinds that suit your banktoll.
Another plus are the beginners tables you can play in before moving to higher stakes and to more aggressive games. You can train here and sharpen your skills, and then move on to play with the sharks.
With this variety of poker games, you will find Noble Poker very welcoming and easy to play in.
Click the images to view their full size. Click on their right or left side to view the next or the previous image.
Deposit and Withdrawals
Deposit Options: VISA, MasterCard, Paysafe card, eps (Australia), WebMoney, Bancontact Mister Cash, iDeal, Laser card, Click & Buy, Click2Pay, Bank Transfer, ukash, Przleway24, DirectPay24, my citadel wallet, Poli, eWire, ELV Germany/Austria), Electronic Transfer (Canada), UsemyBank (Canada/U.K.), Switch/Solo/Maestro, Moneybookers, EntroPay, Neteller, bank wire transfer and Giro pay.
Withdrawal Options: VISA, Mastercard, WebMoney, Bank Transfer, Switch/Solo/Maestro, (Canada), Neteller, Click2Pay, Moneybookers, bank wire transfer, my citadel wallet, Electronic Transfer, checks by mail and checks by courier.
Support is available by e-mail and telephone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Response is very quick and professional.
Noble Poker offers a wide selection of tournaments as well as special satellites to bigger events and huge prizes.
You'll find here satellites to the Irish Open for $3.30 only, the WPT for $4.40 only, the Poker Cup Australia for $4.40, the Friday $100,000 SNG satellite for $13 only and much, much more! There are many events to qualify to via the satellites, if you don't wish to spend too much money.
You will always find here the right tournament or Sit-N-Go (SNG) table that fit your bankroll and skill level. The tournament buy-ins start from $0.12 and go up to $5,200 - with the prizes increasing accordingly as well. The SNG tournaments range from tables for 3 players and up to 100.
Signup & Bonuses
Noble Poker offers you a nice signup bonus - 100% of your first deposit up to $500!
That's why it is recommended to deposit more the first time you play in order to receive it back as a bonus, thus playing with ever a bigger bankroll in a variety of poker rooms and tournaments.
- Friday Depositors Freerolls. Noble Poker offers a very special Friday for all players. Once you deposit to your real money account from Wednesday until the following Wednesday, you are eligible to play the Friday $1,000 Guaranteed prize pool!
- Win your package to the WPT event. You could win the WPT $8,000 total package value which includes: buy-in to the main event, buy-in to additional major events, 8 nights in a glorious hotel with breakfast and dinner included, money for the flights and spending and much more!
- Fort Knox $50,000 Jackpot. Win the six-player Fort-Knox SNG six times in a row and the $50,000 is all yours!
- $250,000 Super Sunday. Every Sunday is a Super Sunday, where you will find tournaments and SNGs with $250,000 guaranteed prize money!
- $15,000 Maui Money. Win the $6 ten-player SNG Maui Tournament five times in a row and take home $15,000!
- Dirty Dozen. It's easy and it's cheap. All you need to do is win four consecutive Dirty Dozen tournaments for a buy-in of $2.40 only, and you take home $2,000!